Ooki Protocol is a fully decentralized non custodial lending protocol which allows lenders to easily lend out and earn return on their cryptocurrency assets.
- Select which asset you want to lend and Click Approve Spending and Confirm in MetaMask
- The lending page displays the total liquidity and lending rate for each asset currently available to lend on the platform.
- Once a user select which asset they want to lend out, a modal popup will prompt the user to enter the total funds that they want to lend out, and calculates the anticipated Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Profile based on the current lending APR.
- After selecting the total assets to lend out, the user must confirm and approve the transaction in Metamask.
Closing a loan is similar to the process of opening a loan.
- Connect your wallet
- View all your open loans and then select which loan you would like to close.
- Once a user select which loan they want to close, a modal popup will prompt the user to enter the total funds that they want to close on the loan.
- After selecting the total assets to close out on the loan, the user must confirm and approve the transaction in Metamask.
Users can view the highest lending rates across all blockchains by visiting the dashboard and viewing the Best Rates box.
Lending rates are dynamic and adjust in real time based on the current demand and supply for any given asset.